Our GDPR policy of protecting your personal data
Here you will be able to learn about why does the 2TM company ask you to share your personal data when using our website and how we process your personal information.
Company 2TM d.o.o. (hereinafter – Company) fully respects the security of your personal data. We collect some personal and contact information from individuals visiting our website, searching for more information about the services that our Company provides and contacting us for this purpose via website, Internet communication system (email, Skype, Whatsapp, Viber, Facebook, Vkontakte and others) or phone.
1. For personal data processing our Company applies the following principles:
- Company collects, processes and saves personal data in a legal, correct and transparent manner;
- prior to receiving personal data Company has defined explicit and legitimate purposes for their collection, processing and storage; company does not process data incompatible with these goals;
- Company collects, processes and stores personal data only at the owner’s free will and on the basis of consent from the owner, namely the subject of personal data;
- for the purpose of processing personal data, Company always acts in accordance with the scope, the nature, manner and the time of processing and storage of personal data;
- the data subject himself/herself is hold responsible for the validity, accuracy and relevance of personal data;
- personal data in a form that allows the identification of the data subject is to be kept only for the time and only to the extent necessary for the processing of personal data;
- Company guarantees to destroy or depersonalise personal data after reaching the goal of processing or if when receiving a request for destruction or depersonalisation by the subject of personal data, unless the law obliges us to store this data further.
2. The Company collects, processes and stores personal data with the following purposes:
- to provide means of communication with the Company via a web-based contact form and other Internet communication systems;
- to conduct personal and anonymous analysis in accordance with the stated interests of the subject of personal data on the subject of the Company’s activities;
- for concluding and executing contracts with a personal data subject;
- for marketing of Company services;
- to conduct polls, campaigns and surveys;
- to create internal statistical reports with the purpose of further development of the Company.
3. What kind of personal information does our Company collect?
The majority of the Company’s online resources (website, Skype, Whatsapp, Viber, Wechat, Facebook, Vkontakte and others) can be used without revealing your identity. If you register on our Company’s website via a web form, or communicate with the Company via internet communication systems (Skype, Whatsapp, Viber, Wechat, Facebook, Vkontakte, etc.), by email or phone, or use some other way of communicating with us, the Company asks your name and surname; your email address; telephone number; another means of communication that suits you; what your interests in the scope of Company’s business are. In case your demand is more specific and you need more detailed information, the Company also asks your date/year of birth, country of residence, information on the highest attained level of education and, in accordance with the agreement, also other additional pieces of information. We want to emphasise that the list of information we collect can vary depending on the web communication system you use.
Eventually, it is always your decision to resolve what pieces of information you provide to the Company. Our Company collects solely the pieces of personal information you provide voluntarily and directly to us. At any stage, we are always here to inform you exactly what bits of information the Company needs in order to provide you with the service you are interested in.
Cookies are data service files that speed up recurring access to our site. Cookies store individual user settings that the user determines when visiting a site.
These files are stored on computers and other devices used to access websites. You can always delete or disable cookies in your browser settings.
5. Secure access to personal information in the Company
For all the data security, including those sent via websites, we use the HTTPS protocol. Using the SSL cryptographic protocol ensures the encryption of data on the path between the server and your web browser.
The personal data of the Company’s customers are stored in electronic form on servers in a corporate warehouse. The warehouse is protected by the access control systems, audit system and antivirus protection.
6. Statistical analysis
The website uses tools for statistical analysis of input data in order to improve the quality of services provided.
- We store information about the website visit in the so-called electronic logs (log files) on the web server.
- In order to collect and analyse data on our website and to maximize the effectiveness of our campaigns, our site uses external online analytics services offered by Google Inc., Yandex and Facebook.
7. External sources of information
- Cartography provider Google Maps by Google Inc displays interactive maps and driving directions to our offices.
- Widgets of our pages in the social networks Facebook and VKontakte, display the actual information on the subject of the site.
- Icons with links to different social networks such as Facebook, Vkontakte, Twitter, Google+, and so on.
- Links to side sites – hyperlinks to other sites. Clicking these links transfers you from our site directly to the third site.
The use of external information resources is governed by the operators of adequate resources: a website, a social network, a service, and the like. Regardless of the circumstances and the data downloaded from our website, external operators do not have access to personal information of the visitors to our site.
8. Newsletter subscription
The mechanism of distributing newsletter via our website is performed by external service. Within this service, we only provide the information listed at the time of user’s subscription to the newsletter, because these data are essential from a purely technical point of view, for sending the newsletter. You can unsubscribe at any given time, just click on the “Unsubscribe” link, which is available at the end of each of our newsletters.
9. Precautionary measures
Within the scope of resolutions established for the protection of personal data, our experts also implemented certain technical and organisational measures protecting against deliberate or unintentional manipulation of data, unauthorised access and alteration or destruction of information.
The transfer of our client’s data from the website is done via an encrypted communication channel using the SSL certificate. The devices used to store the data are equipped with systems for authentication, authorisation and audit of employees’, as well as protected by firewalls and antivirus software.
Despite of all the precautions, needs to be clear – data transmission online always contains a certain level of security risks. Information packages traveling from the sender to the recipient via Internet pass several intermediate switching nodes (computers). The level of the access to these gateways is governed by their owners. The use of such technical solutions therefore excludes the absolute protection of the forwarded information packages from the access by the third party.
Consequently, if you use the Internet to transfer confidential documents, you should also be aware of your responsibility to protect the transmitted data.
We advise you to protect your data from abuse by encryption, passwords, or other means. For sending confidential documents, we recommend using regular mail.
10. Time limitations for keeping personal data in the company
The Company keeps personal data for five (5) years from the date of the consent of the data subject or until the date of the written request for data deletion by the data subject.
11. Transmission of personal data to third parties
The Company does not reveal acquired personal data, except in cases where the law requires it. This includes accounting management requirements and cases where a personal data subject authorises an entity to transfer personal data to the third party and/or authorised representatives of the Company – completely or partially. The authorised representatives of the Company collect, process and store personal data in accordance with the Company’s policy on the protection of personal data.
12. Your rights connected to the personal information you provide to the Company
Every personal data subject has the right to receive information from the Company on what subject’s specific personal data the Company processes and stores. The personal data subject also has the right to copy, update and correct personal data and to require limitation of processing and storage of his/her personal data. The subject also has the right to transfer the data (in whole or in part) or to delete them from the company’s database.
13. Contact information in case of personal data related questions
In order to receive additional information in relation to your personal information and to send all the messages regarding your wishes to carry out any data involved actions, please contact: [email protected].
Director of the company Alexandr Polyakov
Company 2ТМ d.o.o.
Dunajska cesta 106
+386 59 043 716
Published: May 2022