Tourism and Economics
- Degree: Bachelor (3 years), master (2 years).
- Language: Slovenian, English (master’s degree only).
- Mode of study: intramural, intramural/extramural.
- Major: qualified economist in tourism sector.
Students study tourism development strategies, the impact of tourism on the environment, marketing research. The study programme includes basic subjects related to economics (management, macro- and microeconomics, accounting), as well as legal regulations in tourism. Students study in theory and practice the entire cycle of creation, development, formation of a travel company and the impact of marketing tools on its success.
- manager in travel companies;
- destination and/or product manager;
- marketing and promotion of tourism products;
- tourism development consultant;
- tourism marketing specialist;
- congress activities.