Informatics and Communication Technologies
- Degree: Bachelor (3 years), master (2 years).
- Language: Slovenian.
- Mode of study: intramural.
- Major: engineer of informatics and communication technologies.
The study programme is based on subjects such as the basics of information systems, discrete structures, databases, linear algebra and mathematical analysis, Java programming, web technologies, communication technologies, business process modelling, etc. Basic subjects are complemented by optional subjects: programming for media, algorithms and data structures, audio and video technologies, architecture of interactive media, etc. In the 3rd year, students choose personal direction between management of information systems and IT technologies. The study programme combines academic and applied knowledge, industrial practice, developing the technical, communication and organisational skills necessary for effective career development.
- software development and maintenance;
- design of information solutions;
- development and administration of multimedia systems;
- project management;
- data storage management;
- management of network and telecommunication systems.