History of Culture
- Degree: Bachelor (3 years), master (2 years).
- Language: Slovenian.
- Mode of study: intramural, intramural/extramural.
- Major: scholar of history.
Students explore various types of arts, folk traditions and social trends, determine the characteristics of their formation and development. As part of the course, students master the basics of the history of culture and the history of ideas, ideologies and intellectual development, cultural heritage etc.
- contemporary art centres, museums;
- exhibitions, festivals and other cultural projects;
- research activity;
- ministries of culture.