- Degree: master (2 years).
- Language: Slovenian.
- Mode of study: intramural/extramural.
- Major: master of Cross-Cultural Management.
Graduates of social and humanitarian Bachelor’s degree programmes are eligible for this study programme. During the training, students get acquainted with cultural and social processes, learn to use the appropriate tools for the preparation, coordination and organisation of work. Students get acquainted with various cultural phenomena and their interrelationships, with the structure and development of companies. Training includes the development of skills in managing complex systems, develops critical thinking, social and communication skills.
- state administrative bodies;
- local government bodies;
- managers, experts, analysts, consultants and organisers employed with various organisations.