- Degree: Bachelor (3 years), master (2 years).
- Language: Slovenian, English (master’s degree only).
- Mode of study: intramural.
- Major: qualified economist.
A basic course of economics is complemented by subjects related to entrepreneurship, law, statistics, international taxation, business ethics, forecasting, as well as specialised subjects in logistics.
The programme trains professionals in logistics and supply chain management.
- logistics companies;
- large companies run by supply departments;
- various areas of logistics: industrial, transportation and postal.