- Degree: Bachelor (3 years), master (2 years).
- Language: Slovenian.
- Mode of study: intramural.
- Major: qualified architect.
- Special requirements: passing a creative exam in drawing, interview.
The central part of the study programme is the course in composition and design. Besides, humanities, technical, engineering, and social sciences are included. Such a combination contributes to training specialists able to balance functional, technical and artistic components within the created architectural design. Under the master’s programme, you can choose the Sustainable Construction or Sustainable City modules.
The profession of an architect is regulated in the European Union, therefore a specialist with a master’s degree provided by a Slovenian university can obtain a license and work in another EU country as well.
- departments for planning and architectural design of the urban environment;
- architectural bureaus;
- companies that supervise the quality of construction works;
- research and development area.